Sculptural Comfort—you can have it all. Our snowy Aspen Sofa began as an exploration of the lozenge form, reflected by the tubular shape of the solid mahogany legs and floating back cushion. The angled seat and channeled upholstery add to the architectural intrigue. But, don't be fooled by the design rigor—this sofa is incredibly comfy. Really. Like really, really comfy. The generous depth and expertly pitched back make it fab for snuggling up in front of the TV or fireplace. Our Aspen Sofa is the perfect anchor for your chic chalet or your Mid-Century lair.
I know we've gone on a bit about this sofa (this is a wordier description than usual), but we couldn't help it. This sofa is incredible. We love it and you will, too.
- W 106.5" X D 44.5" X H 29"
- Seat Depth: 24", Seat Height: 16.5"
- Upholstered in Malmo Dune 62% Cotton/38% Acrylic
- Solid mahogany legs
- Loose bench seat cushion with top-stitch detailing
- Professional cleaning recommended