Old meets New. Inspired by Edwardian library chairs from the early 1900s, our Caracas Lounge Chair offers the comfort you expect and the glamour you deserve. We've updated the traditional turned wood legs with our signature ball and cone forms in oiled brass to add unexpected modern style to these classics. Blue velvet upholstery, brass nailheads, and a generous scale make this the ideal reading chair for your parlor or bedroom corner. Imagine Downton Abbey landing the 22nd century. Matching ottoman sold separately.
- W 30" X D 36.625" X H 35"
- Seat Height: 15.5", Seat Depth: 23.5", Arm Height: 23"
- Fully upholstered chair in Rialto Antique Blue velvet with diamond tufting at inside and back, 100% cotton
- Polished brass legs with coating
- Seat cushion materials and fabrication high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding
- Legs not removable
- Professional cleaning recommended