By Bertjan Pot
powered through Electrosandwich by Marcel Wanders
Heracleum II includes a new LED that allows endless technical possibilities, making this new version much more efficient while providing unique and sparkling illumination.
Copper or Nickel
metal wire frame, poly carbonate lenses
ultra thin suspension wire
28.3" x 20.9"
- Dimmable with mains voltage dimmer (dimmer for incandescent, halogen)
- The Heracleum leaves are not frozen in one position. They can be freely re-positioned by rotating them around their stem.
- Please make sure to use a dimmer rated for a low power luminaire.
- Power consumption MAX14W.
- Input voltage of 220-240V ~50Hz AC
- Voltage on lamp < 5V DC (actual lamp surface functions as conductor!)
- Steel canopy, cable length 4M (transparant)
- Power supply included in canopy.
- Professional installation recommended.