Design by ICRAVE, 2016.
Made in California for Cerno.
The collaborative forces behind two design powerhouses, Cerno and ICRAVE, have partnered to release LICHT, stylized LI©HT, a decorative fixture line. The Imber Pendant Light is a tribute to this successful collaboration. Both companies stand by honesty and timelessness in their designs, and Imber is a perfect proof of those practices. With its simple form, Imber was reduced to its essential parts — a frame and a shade. The interplay of these components accentuates the clean lines of the overall form.
Offered in a variety of wood and metal finish combinations, as well as a choice of energy efficient LED or traditional E26 base lamping options. E26 option is offered with or without a diffuser, LED option is offered with a diffuser. Choose from a cord or rigid stem to allow further versatility with the application. Suitable for sloped ceiling, with field adjustable drop. Dimmable with a TRIAC or ELV Dimmer. UL listed. Shown in walnut with a distressed brass shade.
Note: Each fixture is handmade and unique from all other produced, wood grain will vary.
- 17 Inch: 17"D X 17.75"H
- 24 Inch: 24"D X 22"H
- Cord Suspension: 96" (field adjustable, suitable for sloped ceilings)
- Rigid Stem Suspension: 72" (field adjustable)
- LED Canopy: 5.5"D X 2"H
- E26 Canopy: 5"D
Aluminum, maple, walnut
- LED: 1X 13W 120V LED array, 2700K, CRI 90, 1250 lumens (included)
- Incandescent - 17 Inch: 1 X 75W 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent lamp (not included); equivalent cfl or led lamp can be used
- Incandescent - 24 Inch: 3 X 75W 120V E26 (medium base) incandescent lamps (not included); equivalent cfl or led lamps can be used