Stone Chopping Board by Tom Dixon
A kitchen tool to work on and serve from. Chop, cut and roll on this slab of white Morwad marble. Keep it neat with the delicate brass saucer to collect your crumbsor use for dips when serving.
Morward white marble base
Formed Brass dish
Dimensions: H 0.6" x W 9.5" x D 16.5"
- Rinse before use. Do not use abrasive or acidic cleaners.
- The brass will develop a natural patina as it oxidises.
- We believe that this enhances the beauty of the product as it is the nature of the material.
- To clean, unscrew the brass plate from the base.
- Wash with warm soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not leave soaking in water.
- Made from natural materials, colour and grain may vary.
- Foods with high acidity levels will accelerate the process of oxidisation.
- Caution when placing onto polished surfaces.