Stone Pestle and Mortar by Tom Dixon
Hours of grinding in our own London restaurant resulted in this weighty block of white Morwad marble and brass to smash, pummel and grind spices and herbs. An exaggerated rounded lip allows you a firm grip as you work.
Morward white marble base
Dimensions: H 4.3" x W 8.9" x Base D 8.3"
- Rinse before use. Do not use abrasive or acidic cleaners.
- The brass will develop a natural patina as it oxidises.
- We believe that this enhances the beauty of the product as it is the nature of the material.
- To clean, unscrew the brass plate from the base.
- Wash with warm soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not leave soaking in water.
- Made from natural materials, colour and grain may vary.
- Foods with high acidity levels will accelerate the process of oxidisation.
- Caution when placing onto polished surfaces.